- Budget WorksheetMoney talks and so can you. Use this worksheet to create a basic budget. Research reveals the couples who discuss their finances and work with a budget are far less likely to fight over finances.
- Conflict CardThis simple tool will help you navigate conflict with your spouse. All it takes is 10 seconds for each of you to rate the depth of your disagreement.
- Marital Intimacy CheckupTake a quick snapshot of how each of you can cultivate a deeper connection in your relationship. This checkup is painless, speedy and effective.
- Parenting ProfileCreate your own, personalized parenting retreat with this useful tool. Discover the parent you want to be.
- Parenting: 10 Traits Worth ConsideringUse this handy list to help you explore the qualities you want to bring into your parenting efforts.
- Potential Activities to ShareFew things will open up a man's spirit more than shared activity. Use this list to discover those activities in your own relationship.
- Trading Places CardEmpathy is at the heart of your relationship. Of course, putting yourself in your partner's shoes can be a challenge. Use this cheat sheet to help you do just that.
DownloadsDrs. Les and Leslie2021-08-25T15:38:34-07:00