Bring Fight Night To Your Church
Lets’ face it, all couples fight. Learn how to fight a Good Fight
What you’ll learn
Round One: Why We Fight
Round Two: How to Fight a Good Fight
- Bridging the Gender Gap in our Fights
- Avoiding the Four Red Flags of Conflict
- Discover the Surprisingly Effective Conflict Card
- Learn the Secret to Keeping a Cool Head and a Warm Heart
- How 10 Minutes out of Your Week Will Diminish Conflict
What couples are saying about Fight Night
I thought this would be a huge waste of time, but it turned out to be the best thing we could have done for our relationship.
The Parrotts’ humor makes learning fun. This seminar was a blast!
We’ve used the resources the Parrotts provided to build on what we learned at the seminar. It is excellent.
See a preview of Fight Night
Reasons To Bring Fight Night To Your Church
- Shared risk model, it’s economical
- A male-friendly marriage event for couples at any age or stage
- Small group kits available for follow-up study
- A multi-team promotional effort – you are not promoting alone
- One night only! Instead of an entire day or weekend
- Practical take home tools guaranteed to improve marriages immediately